Thursday, December 3, 2015

Supernatural Fandom

Didn't these turn out fun? They're cuter in person than the pictures show. I run into that a lot with my stuff... I'm just not a great photographer.
I've decided next year that's going to be a focus, I'm going to try to get better at photos or else I'm going to hire someone to take them for me.
The bad news for readers of my blog.. is if I hire someone, you'll still be stuck with my day to day point and shoot... but at least my site will look better right?






For those that aren't familiar this is Crowley from Supernatural. My daughter screeched a little and wanted to keep them which is a sure sign that they're acceptable. 

I hope you're keeping busy, I'd love to see your holiday prep as we go too!!!


1 comment:

  1. Today I have a work in progress from my new colouring book.

    ReplyDelete