Friday, December 11, 2015

On the 11th day of Christmas...

Actually I'm not sure how that works. I do know it's the 11th day of December. I have 9 pair of sneakers to finish, 1 pair of custom ballet slippers and 2 messenger bags to finish... but that doesn't mean I don't have time to tangle or to teach others how!















I also know that blogger is having some issues, but it seems to be back up and running and the posts I made did eventually show up so I'm not going to question in.
Out of 345 days this year (so far) there have only been 3 days with any issues. That's pretty good Blogger!! And all the posts did eventually show up, so I think technically it's an almost perfect record!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are busy!

    I actually have two related images today, you can see the second one here.

    ReplyDelete