Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Arukas and 1 month left!

I find that on days when I don't have a lot of time that doing a monotangle can be just what I need.
Todays is arukas, which is a pattern I like because it's so versatile.


I also realized that it's September, which means there's only 1 month left for the 2015 challenge.
WOW.
Where did the year go?!?!
I have some certificates to send out, so if you know you will be getting one you can send me your address at any time (whimsybykelly@gmail.com) and I'll get those out early in the new year!

Thank you for being my inspiration to create every day this year, even on days I didn't feel like it, when I was sick or having chaos or had so much going on... it kept my focus where it needed to be and I'm so happy about that.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, one month left. Amazing how fast this year has gone!

    ReplyDelete