Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!! (And Halloweekend!)

I love when Halloween falls on the weekend, especially Saturday. It always feels like a gift, it's more relaxed, people have more fun with it.. and this year, it's not even supposed to rain! (or do that S thing it does here fairly often on Halloween)

I'm on a little bit of a time crunch today and I was going to make this a short post but I decided I need to mention something, because you never know.

I am working on a pair of sneakers for a little boy. They're Mickey Mouse. He's 3, and he is fighting cancer.
You can see the sneakers in progress.

Anyway, the reason that I'm on a time crunch is they have to ship today. These are part of Peach's Neet Feet which I paint for. It's a not for profit that gifts children who are struggling with custom sneakers. They strive to #HustleKindness and support Random Acts of Kindness.
It's a great organization, I've been doing art for them for about a year now.

They also recently lost their donor for shipping. What that means if a new method of shipping at a reasonable rate needs to be found. I figured I'd post about that today while I was writing because you never know who you know.... lol

So if you or someone you know ever wants to sponsor sneakers, knows someone who can provide shipping or wants to gift shipping or something, please let me know and I can put you in touch with Peach's herself.
And now I'm off to go finish these up so that they can meet the deadline for shipping!

I hope you have lots of fun today on Halloween and that you create something awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment