Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sorry about yesterday, EEK!

I did get a post up, such as it was in the hopes of letting you know  and the blogger issue appears fixed today , so phew! I hope you still got something awesome done!
Here's a little bit of coloring I did.
AND I got a fun new coloring book! If you haven't seen it yet, you should check it out, it's a LOT of fun!
I bought mine at amazon. (I'm pretty committed to my prime membership!)


Then this is still a work in progress. It's some tangling on a beautiful hand marbled tile made by my friend and fellow CZT, Diane Yaciuk! Her work is SO incredibly beautiful!

So that's some fun stuff. Also, a few little announcements.
I was commissioned to do 20 pieces of art that will be included in a coloring/activity book. 
I am almost finished creating my coloring book and hope to publish it early next year. 
I have a new product launching in beta test in the next 6-8 weeks. I'm really incredibly excited about this and some of you may be receiving protoypes in the mail for your feedback and I'll be giving one away here as a giveaway too!

So that's why I'm so busy!!! Keep creating. Keep making awesome art!
Lots of love friends!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new opportunities! I've been playing with colouring too.

    Yesterday, I did my weekly blog post, and today I have a digital collage featuring a ZIA.

    ReplyDelete