Sunday, August 16, 2015

Something about the sunshine....

Tangling out in the fresh air, the sunshine helps me find my zen. One of the reasons I fell in love with my studio was because even though the building was a trainwreck when I signed the lease, the light was beautiful.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon tangling surrounded by music and lots of sunshine.
The result? 7 tiles.

Some I like better than others of course, but overall I am happy with the crispness in my tangling yesterday. 



Not too crazy about this one... but I like it better than I did yesterday.


These 2 were my favorites. 

 
So overall a productive, enjoyable and relaxing day.
Just like a weekend should be.
Hope yours is going well so far and that you use your Sunday to create something awesome!

Today is the last day to enter the contest so if you haven't yet do so by midnight!


1 comment:

  1. I saw your tiles on Instagram, they're great. My fave is the next to last one.

    ReplyDelete