Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Botanical cards

I have been trying to find somewhere to have my prints made into cards in a way that I'm happy with the print job, they are quality and don't end up so expensive that I have to charge $8 per card.
I believe I've found a solution for color, still on a hunt for black and white. Perhaps I'll just print my own.

Which do you like? I think I want to package them in sets of 5, but I don't know which I like best.







I also have several in other colors... that I think would be a good start for a different set, or do you think I should mix color palettes?




Hope you are doing something awesome and fun today! I just got the call that freshman orientation is tomorrow! YIKES! I'll have 2 freshman! 1 college and 1 high school.
That only now occurred to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment