Thursday, July 16, 2015

Welcome to Night Vale fandom stuff

I don't know if you're familiar with Welcome to Night Vale, but it's.. unique. I like it a lot actually it's odd, quirky, more than a little out there, so pretty much right up my alley. LOL
I was introduced to it by my daughter, who has been a die hard fan since the beginning.

Anyway... these are in the works, and yes.. there's a glow cloud.



They'll be finished today (they're drying and just need a little touch up work) and then it'll be other projects as well!
Hope everyone has a great day!


2 comments:

  1. no, no, I didn't drop off the face of the earth. I've just been incredibly busy with teaching classes, and the Expo, and more classes, and family visiting from out of town. - Well, you know how it goes. I hope to get back into creative mode soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, the shoes are so cool. Here is my post for 3 days - I couldn't find Friday's link. Probably over looked it.

    ReplyDelete