Monday, July 20, 2015

Skyline series

I have been working on these for a while, and I'm very happy to say that the first is completely done and will be being made into limited edition reproductions as well as notecards. I have 52 others so far that are in my artist queue so other areas will be popping up soon if you are interested in somewhere specific shoot me a message and I'll add it.


Here are close ups of each, notice that I had to watermark them in more than one spot. I'm disappointed to say that I've had people try and pass things off as their own on more than one occasion lately.
:\ Not cool people.

See it on etsy!

See it on etsy

See it on Etsy!

See it on Etsy!

See it on Etsy!

I hope you are working on something great and I'd love to see it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the skyline within the buffalo! I'll have to do some poking around to see if my new city has an interesting skyline. It's kind of suburban so it may not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those skylines are a great idea. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete