Friday, June 26, 2015

Tangled fabric anyone??

So, I'm not entirely sure why this didn't post today, I wrote it out today and hit post and just... apparently, nothing.
Thanks Beck for letting me know there was no post so I could get it on here!

A friend of mine does a lot of sewing and fabric collecting and introduced me to the world of having my designs made into fabric.
FABRIC.
I can make tangled fabric to then make into other things.

SO EXCITING!!!!!
So here is my first attempt.

And then because that was so much fun, I did another one! 

The first one I want to have made into a skirt, the second one I'm not really sure.

It's going to be a busy day for me here, so I hope you get lots done!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Are you doing fabric on Spoonflower? I've been wanting to try that, but first I would need to learn how to sew. :(

    ReplyDelete