Friday, April 10, 2015

Tangle time!

Just getting back to the basics of tangling always leaves me feeling refreshed. I love the crisp black lines against a white tile, the shading for definition or depth, the elegance of limits.
So relaxing.

Some new tiles, nothing too complicated to kick off my weekend. I have a lot going on the next few days so I'll probably have some super short "not real posts" but I'm still here and I'm still checking in!
I did buy my new website so I'll finish redesigning that soon.  I believe the blog piece will be staying intact and just linking from there, but I'm not sure. I'll keep you posted as I go, but I'm not going anywhere!


4 comments:

  1. I hope I understand the rules of your link up correctly that you can post any piece of work?
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 days! Congratulations to all of us on our creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe I made it to day 100. Yay me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your tiles. I have been tangling away also.

    ReplyDelete