Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Inspiration Lockdown!!!ARRRRGGGH!!!!

I hate creative block. Fortunately, it doesn't happen very often and it USUALLY happens when I have too many ideas in my head.
So today, I worked on putting together a little collage of some of my sneakers, I do this every few months so that I have something fun to use as examples.
I'm getting a lot, I'm going to have to rework how I do the collage for next time! I wish I had better pictures of some of the first few pairs I created, but I'll make do. I've learned a lot since then.


I have some more behind the scenes stuff, some non-creative stuff like paperwork as well and then I'll make some lists which will get the creative "stuff" out of my head and somewhere safe which will let me actually create again.

How do you deal with it when your brain goes on strike like this?What's your go to technique?



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... Creative blocks. This is when it's an asset that I dabble in so many different art forms. If I have a block, I just switch to doing something else. Spending time on Pinterest always helps.

    ReplyDelete