Thursday, March 19, 2015

Zendalas!

I just realized that I have made 200 posts! I guess my blog is not in it's not in it's infancy anymore. LOL
Thank you all for being part of this journey with me!


This morning I'm assembling my board for tonight's Zendala class.  I haven't gotten very far yet. I need a whole lot more tea!


I'll post better pictures tomorrow.
I'm excited about this class, this is one of my favorite things and I'm so happy that I am going to have a group to share it with!




3 comments:

  1. It's always fun reaching milestones! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing how the class went. Speaking of zendalas, I have a new template today. Fell free to use any of my templates in a class if you want. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching 200!

    ReplyDelete