Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring....

It's still a bit away for those of us in my area, but I'm feeling the first hints of spring fever and it's starting to make it's way into my tiles.

N'Zeppel, Springkle, B'Dylan and Zinger with a dash of Fescu

I'm on an N'Zeppel kick. :) I love the way it looks like stone. 
This is one I'm working with for a segment of a beyond the basics class on transitions.
It didn't go QUITE the way I wanted it to, but it opened up another segment I want to do about balance.

So... happy accident.

I have fun sneakers to go work on today and I'm working on picking some of my favorite tiles for my new business cards.

I think that's "all" I have planned for today.

What about you my friends? What are you going to make today?


4 comments:

  1. I really love your tiles! I posted my weekly post today, it's been a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tiles. I posted some things I've done the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kelly ~ I love n'zepple, too. I love the way you used it as a frame/border in the 1st tile and the 2nd, with its 3D effect is gorgeous. I so appreciate your artistry.
    Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kelly ~ I love n'zepple, too. I love the way you used it as a frame/border in the 1st tile and the 2nd, with its 3D effect is gorgeous. I so appreciate your artistry.
    Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete