Sunday, February 1, 2015

February rolls in with a bang!

No mistakes

At least not in creating Zentangle Art there aren't. I read that a mistake is "an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong." When I make a deliberate mark, how can it be wrong? How can it be misguided? It might reveal a new pattern or a new discovery, but I would never call it a "mistake."




I love the Bijouism's don't you? They really embody the core philosophy of Zentangle.

I've been working on my Mandala Magic project.


This is in progress... technically it was going to be done, but it tells me it's not. I have some other ideas what I want to do with it.
More to come on that.


These went out yesterday, forgive the chalk marks, I hadn't erased it when I took some of the pics.
They're created with a logo and I'm really happy with them overall.





I also tried to play with a photo adjusting program.
I don't know if I like it and I know I'm not very good at it.
Photography for my shop is something I really need to work on, any suggestions friends? Any good books?



Alright, so I guess that's all for now! I have a few things to get to. I missed the Diva challenge this week and a couple others so I might play catch up tomorrow.

Hope everyone is keeping busy (and warm!)

Is it spring yet?



3 comments:

  1. I look forward to your posts each day! Always something cool and creative. My link today is for days 30, 31, and 32. So far not a missed day! Yahoo! Can I do 365? Maybe at least the 300! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog post today, about how I discovered cool art in an unexpected place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Results from my Saturday class - We all had to be creative when a couple of the students had 'unintended results'. No problem, we adapted the design and created new strings and tangles and everybody was thrilled with the finished product.

    ReplyDelete