Sunday, February 22, 2015

I think they'll be done...

I had told my daughter I'd try to get her #onedozenfandom sneakers complete before she goes back to school, which starts back up tomorrow. (IHOPEIHOPEIHOPEIHOPE.. I mean not that I don't like having them home, but come on winter, knock it off already!)
So here are the Hetalia flags she requested, along the spines.
There are NOT 50 stars on the USA, I couldn't fit them so don't make yourself crazy trying to count. I think there are about 40-45. I tried, but it's not very much space.
Hetalia


And then there is the Sherlock section. For days I've been telling her I was NOT going to do the wallpaper, because oh come on... lol...and yet, this happened. 

Sherlock
Truth is, I wasn't happy with something I started to put there, and felt it needed something different. I ended up liking the end result and she was so happy!

Today I have 2 small sections, though one is pretty detailed and a larger section, and then they'll be varnished and they'll be done!

So yes, she should have them in time.

And that is how I spent their winter vacation. LOL
Keep the posts coming, I don't always get the chance to comment on things but I am looking at all of them and I love what I see. Thank you so much for sharing, can you believe we are coming up on completing our second month?!??!!




2 comments:

  1. I am not a Dr. Who fan but I am a real fan of those shoes - lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an amazing amount of work. Looks great!

    I've been working on some paintings, and they're going to be gifts so I can't post them. So I posted a closeup of a small section of each one.

    ReplyDelete