Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Trying something new-ish

A few months ago I played with Vine to get an idea of how it works. (You can find the link to my Vine on my social media tab up above if you're interested) I've only uploaded a few things so far but I'm hoping to change that if Vine cooperates. :)
If not, I'll continue to do what I did yesterday, which is just create small stop motions.

Here is a demonstration of Arukas in stop motion.
This is the most recent tangle that was released at CZT seminar.



I'm keeping today's post pretty short.. I want you to go create and I have some website stuff to work on, so have a great day! Do something awesome.


6 comments:

  1. I love your stop motion video!

    Today I wanted to try joeys weekly tangle challenge. But I also really, REALLY need to go to bed early to day (as in half an hour ago, sigh) so in stead of drawing the same 4 times (which I don't have the dicipline to do) I cheated just a tiny little bit and photo edited my quarter mandala into one. (It's on pinterest.)

    I also played around with filters and made my tile look really cool, and that's the one I have posted here for today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't played with Joey's challenge. I'm hoping to get to that this week though! Can't wait to see what you did with your tile!

      Delete
  2. Stop-motion is very cool, another fun thing to play with.

    Every Wednesday, I will be doing a blog post with the week's work; that's the link I posted above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks! I love to see what people come up with, and it's very cool t see the things you do each week!

      Delete
  3. I did Joey's challenge too. I used gimp (gimp.org) to copy and flip my tile around to create the look of multiple tiles. It was a really fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete