Saturday, August 30, 2014

Upcoming contest....

I'm going to run a contest through September on my facebook.
 I'm doing it over there because it's primarily for my business side. I want to increase my visibility before the holidays, I'm sure you all understand...  so I didn't want to do TOO much cross over to this blog, where I focus more on the creative parts but I did want to let you all know! You're all certainly welcome to participate if you'd like.
https://www.facebook.com/WhimsyByKelly

Anyway, it will start on Monday and run through Tuesday September 30th. The details will come out Monday, but for now...I want your guesses. What do you think the prize will be?
I have something I think is pretty awesome in mind, but I'd also love to hear what you think. You might even change my mind if you come up with something better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment