Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mexico and Ribbons?

The 4th Bright Owl challenge was supposed to say something about mexico or the ocean... I don't know how I ended up with this... but I did. There are no tequila shots or fajitas anywhere and I don't think I've ever seen anything like these seed pods while snorkeling!
Maybe I'll do it again in the future and see if I can come up with something with a little more mexican flair... for now, I really do like the way this one turned out, even if it did go rogue on me!

The next one again, going back to the beginning of these because I started "in the middle" and my ocd makes me want to catch up, I have The Diva's second challenge which was a 2 pencil string. 
I have to say I really like this technique and the results. I'm a girly girl. I love ribbons. :)


Hope you like them! What did you draw today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment