Thursday, April 17, 2014

A little inspiration

On facebook I've been participating in the Wacky ZentangleWeekly challenge group, (Seriously this is fun, go check it out!)

This weeks challenge I could do 90 times!
Here is it from the group...
"We all like quotations or inspirational notes, so here is your chance to share your favourite ones with this amazing group.  I will leave it up to your interpretation, whether its writing the quote and tangling around it or tangling the quotes!  i can't wait to see what people come up with."

I simply adore quotes, especially ones that inspire me.

This is what I came up with last night. I don't LOVE it, love it.. because it was a very fast tangle and I wasn't trying to make it perfect, I was just kind of experimenting. I was playing with a tangle that I *think* is actually MINE (I'm still looking to see if it's listed anywhere else).


I actually have the infinity symbol with the quote drawn on my sketchbook and I really love that which was why this was my first attempt at this weeks challenge. I may do more. I love, love, love this challenge. 
We'll see how much time I have this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment