Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tackle it Tuesday "A" and "D"

I went back to do this one because I started late, so it's out of order


A:
Annee
Abacus
Antidots
A's
Ahhh



This one is also out of order... but hey, who has the alphabet has to be... well... alphabetical right? 


D:
I only used 3 in this one and then I ran into shading issues.. I think next time I'd make the grid larger to try this.
Dragonair
DL Nebula
D-Vine


Neither of these took very long, when I work small it has a lot of pros and cons... I am willing to take bigger risks because I don't have much time invested and if it doesn't turn out oh well. I get crankier when it's something big I've been working on for a while and I give something new a shot and hate it.

The con to working small is that the intricate patterns that are my favorite are hard to fit or make look clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment